Animator’s Toolbar Pro 1.1.2 (not published)
- Location of the “Frames per Exposure” pop up under Windows
Animator’s Toolbar Pro 1.1.1 (15-11-2018)
- Improved selection process increases speed by a third for large selections.
- Holding [Shift] while clicking “New Animation Project” creates a new document from saved setting.
- Creating Video Layers when a Video Group is selected will place the new layer inside the Video Group.
- Unwanted Color picker prompt when creating new Animation Project with custom background color.
- Video Group icon now also represents settings in Tablet mode.
- Corrected visibility of label “Label” when hiding group titles.
- Cutting the last frame of a Video Layer keeps only last (cut off) layer selected.
- Incorrect layer selection when working without a background layer.
- Initial tooltip message forcing vertical scrollbar to appear.
Animator’s Toolbar Pro 1.1.0 (22-05-2018)
- Added “ask once per session” toggle option to the toolbar settings under the frames section.
- Fixed timing issue when adding frames before or after selections not part of a Video Group.
Animator’s Toolbar Pro 1.0.8 (21-03-2018)
- Tablet Mode toggle moved to the fly-out menu.
- Values for default frame length and exposure in Toolbar Settings are automatically corrected when invalid.
- New Keyboard scripts.
- Fixed toolbar height. (Windows 10)
- Tabled Mode no longer resets toolbar size. (Windows 10)
- Group titles position offset. (Windows 10)
- Issue when generating Animation Projects with transparent background.
- Added two missing keyboard scripts to the installation package.
Animator’s Toolbar Pro 1.0.7 (10-08-2017)
- Fixed the working order of the Roll Edit function.
Animator’s Toolbar Pro 1.0.6 (30-06-2017)
- When a new frame is created and the selected Layer is not part of a group the choice to automatically create a Video Group (or not) is remembered for the rest of the session.
- Add/Remove exposure now accepts Layers and Video Groups combined in a single selection.
- The processing of selected layers is reversed to avoid exponential change when the Trim Layer Start/ End functions are used inside Video Groups.
- Move Layer End function and keyboard script move (Video) Groups instead of asking to run the command on the layers inside the group.
- Clipping masks stay in tact when Trim Layer End or Trim Layer Start is used on a single layer inside a group.
- Fixed a bug where the playhead would jump to the beginning of the work area when using the Duplicate Frame function on a layer at the end of the work area.
- Made toolbar text and UI elements unselectable.
Animator’s Toolbar Pro 1.0.5 (01-06-2017)
- Fixed a bug in the insert frame function and keyboard script where the command was unresponsive if no layer is selected. The issue was introduced by the implementation of the new method to handle multiple frames.
Animator’s Toolbar Pro 1.0.4 (31-05-2017)
- Fixed a renaming bug in the “Split Layer At Playhead” script.
- Minor changes to the panel’s behaviour in different sizes (horizontal toolbar, tool panel and vertical toolbar).
Animator’s Toolbar Pro 1.0.3 (19-05-2017)
- Clipping Mask settings are ‘maintained’ when layers inside a group are trimmed.
- Some buttons have been rearranged to a more appropriate tool group.
- “Clear Layer Content” works on multiple selected layers under the playhead.
- All labels’ “create” function works on multiple selected layers under the playhead.
- Default icon for the “New Video Group” function is changed. (see updates section)
- “Go to time” button has been removed. This function can be accessed by double clicking in the timecode field.
- The “Toolbar Settings” window has been re-designed.
- Added options to customise general settings and the toolbar interface.
- General: New Video Group options
- Always create new Video Group: The current selection is ignored or used as an entry point in the layer stack for a new Video Group containing one layer with the default new frame length.
- Create new Video Group at current time: If checked the first frame of the new Video Group will start at the current time of play head. Otherwise new Video Groups are created on frame 0.
- New Video Group icon reflects the above settings.
- Allow partial ungrouping: If checked only the selected layers inside a Video Group are placed outside/above the group. If unchecked the Video Group containing the selected Layer is exploded.
- Duplicate multiple layers as a whole: When multiple layers are selected when the “duplicate frame” function is triggered you’ll be asked if you’d like to “duplicate multiple layers as a whole”. If confirmed all layers will be placed after the last selected layer. If denied each layer is duplicated individually and placed next to its original. By un-checking this box the default behaviour is to “duplicate multiple layers as a whole” without the need to confirm.
- Interface: option set your own button size/scale for “Tablet mode”.
- UI: Show group titles
- UI: Show tooltips
- Labels: All layer label colours are optionally available (inl. a dedicated “Reset” button). Check the box to add to the toolbar.
- Tablet Mode: Set you preferred scale for tablet mode icons. Use the input window for values higher than 300%.
- General: New Video Group options
- “Duplicate Frame” function now accepts more than one layer.
- “Duplicate Frame” function can duplicate individual frames or a sequence of frames.
- “Add Frame After” function moves the playhead forward based on the “New frame duration” value in the Toolbar Setting.
Animator’s Toolbar Pro 1.0.2 (01-03-2017)
- Duration inaccuracy on TimeLine creation. This caused the playhead to be slightly out of sync with the selected Layer causing a Photoshop error when trying to paint.
- Default behaviour for Create Video Group function updated.
Using the Create Video Group from Selection function without selected layers will create a new Video Group containing a new layer with the default new frame length as defined in the toolbar’s settings.
- Updated Keyboard Scripts to reflect improvements.
- Added a Rasterize Video Layer(s) function.
- Updated Cheat Sheet to version 1.0.2
Animator’s Toolbar Pro 1.0.1 (22-02-2017)
- Solved the issue of hidden layers becoming visible after trimming multiple layers at once.
The problem was present in both the toolbar and the keyboard scripts.
Animator’s Toolbar Pro 1.0.0 (05-02-2017)
- Save Animation Project Settings
- Save Toolbar Preferences
- 17 Keyboard scripts
- 2 Animation demo psd’s to explore
- Cheat Sheet pdf
- Online Manual